Active Sector Management Company 3 S.R.L. was created in order to ensure a better household management of the real estate belonging to the public and private domain of Bucharest Municipality and the Local Council of Sector 3 Bucharest.
The main business activity of Active Sector 3 Administration S.R.L. is the manufacture of concrete products for construction – CAEN Code 2361.
One of the objects of secondary activity is the administration of buildings based on commission or contract – CAEN Code 6832, as follows:
According to the service contract no. 12148 / 20.10.2016, Active Sector Management Company 3 S.R.L. administers the following buildings owned by the City Hall of Bucharest 3, including cashier services, cleaning services and real estate management services according to the Law 196/2018 which replaced the Law 230/2007, buildings located as follows:
- Catelu railway station, no.170B, camin3, Total dwellings: 45
- Catelu railway station, no. 170B, house4, Total dwellings: 45
- Cioplea Aleea 4, Block 2, Total Housing: 50
- Cioplea Aleea nr.3-5, home 1, Total dwellings: 45
- Cioplea Aleea nr.3-5, home 2, Total dwellings: 45
- Cioplea Aleea nr.3A, Block B1, Total dwellings: 63
- Cioplea Aleea nr.3A, Block B2, Total dwellings: 63
- Cioplea Aleea no.3A, Block B3, Total dwellings: 63
Also, Active Sector Management Company 3 S.R.L. has a number of buildings that it has in administration or rent.
On the production side, our Company has:
- a concrete mixing plant for the production of bulk concrete and road concrete type Liebherr, type BETOMAT II-345
- a factory of precast concrete elements made up of a production hall where the reinforcement processes are carried out on the one hand and on the other hand the technological processes of casting of concrete in the formworks with reinforcements, various typologies of prefabricated elements
- A modern installation for the preparation of asphalt mixes, BENNINGHOVEN BA 4000, which provides an operational production capacity of 150-300 tons / hour
• a modern installation for the preparation of the cationic bituminous emulsion, MASSENZA Embac 4000 × 2, which provides a production capacity of 10 tons / hour, located at the point of work in Popesti-Leordeni, Sos. 111, Ilfov County.